Monday, August 27, 2012

Beauty Shots

Hi there!

My friend Krizia asked me to shoot for her makeup portfolio a while back.  Her dad allowed us to use his lighting equipment which is essential to beauty shots.  I don't think the shots are perfect, but I guess they're good enough for someone who doesn't really get to practice with lighting equipment. LOL.  

By the way, I was one of her models too.  My shots were taken by one of the models, Allyne.  The look Krizia did on me was the colorful one among 3 looks.  She used 3 colors of eye shadow and a louder lip color, which is supposed to be the high fashion look.



Next up is Gaso's look, the night-out look.  Instead of going for a black smokey eye, Krizia used more browns. 



Lastly, we have Allyne who took on the bridal look.  





And here's a shot with Krizia, the fab makeup artist.  =)


Shooting with light equipment really does need practice.  I can't wait to get my own and hopefully, some space where I could set up a small studio of some sort.  LOL. Now I get why photographers take a while with their test shots.  Photos were edited in Lightroom.  I didn't do much actually, just some exposure adjustments and skin softening.

For inquiries on the makeup, contact Krizia at 09158726010. =)

Have a beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment