Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Shoot!

Mavis

It was last February when I was first paid to shoot for a couple of girls.  I shoot for my friend's online shop.  To my luck, somebody took notice.  My clientele mostly has been girls.  I haven't given a particular theme per shoot, but usually my friend Krizia, who happens to be my make-up artist and art director, and I tend to give the girls a girly, fun, sometimes bohemian, outdoorsy kind of feel to their photos.  So far, I've shot a couple of people now.  I only do it during my free time so I don't really put myself out there and advertise.  Each shoot is different and I always have favorites.

Alan

Allaine, my first client! =)

Wina

Cassie

Karla

April's Pre-debut shoot.
Mother - daughter shoot with Allaine again. =)

I have more favorites, but I don't want to drag this entry any longer.  They're probably gonna pop up now and then on my blog.  You can check the others here for the meantime.  Lucky for me, Baguio is such a picturesque place.  We don't sweat and all, too.

I'm hoping for more shoots to come.  Krizia and I also want to be the ones in front of the camera for a change, but that'd have to wait. hehe. 

 




2 comments: