Sunday, April 20, 2014

DIY: Index Card Calendar

I LOVE Pinterest!  If I could pin for a living, I would.  This is proof of my knack for organizing and categorizing.  Lol.  Though, I'm not really a DIY girl, I could do some DIY if I put my mind to it.  So, I attempted one "project" from one of my pins, which was taken from this site.  Basically, its a calendar made of index cards.  I know its too late to start a calendar thing, I guess I'm early for next year. :)

In between each month you have some photos or post cards.  What's special about it is that each card would be stamped for a day and you have the years on the lines.  So, you get to read again what you did the previous year.  I hope that made sense.  You just need a container for your index cards, some photos or post cards, stamp pad and a date stamp.

Sorry for the dust particles on the table. Lol. :)



1 comment:

  1. I have done a similar project as a wedding gift. I decorated a few of the cards that represented the couples birthdays and wedding day as well as some holidays.

    ReplyDelete