Saturday, April 12, 2014

FOTD

Lately, people have been documenting everything.  Their outfit of the day, meals, shoes, makeup, etc.  I am no make-up artist, but I do like love make-up and everything beauty related.  For make-up they usually call it FOTD (Face Of The Day).  Yesterday, I gathered most of the make-up products I used yesterday and came out with this.

L-R: Pond's BB Cream, Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp, MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC 25, In2It Brow Powder, The Body Shop Honey Bronzer (darkest shade, 03), Covergirl mascara, Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser, Naked Palette by Urban Decay, MAC Beguille Brow Set, Smashbox Blush in Proofsheet, Happy Skin Liquid Eyeliner, Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, Marionnaud Blush Brush and Eyebrow/liner Brush, & Real Techniques Contour Brush

I just want to say that I really enjoyed my last beauty related post, so I might do more of that.  I don't think a day would pass that I won't watch a beauty related video whether it be a "favorites" one or a tutorial.

I realized I use so many products and tools on a daily basis.  I'm sure I'm not the only one though.  I can skip some products if I'm in a hurry, but usually I would just switch up my blush, lipstick, and eye makeup.  If I'm in the mood and would not end up going to the gym, I'd go for foundation.  Also, as you can see, some of the products are very well loved; thus, the beat up look to some of them.  The important thing is to take it off at the end of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment