Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Wood Nymph

Happy New Year to everyone! :)

Every time my sister comes home from school we have a shoot of some sort.  Last time it was me randomly posing in some areas around our house.  This time around I was a wood nymph.  Hahaha.  This time she had pegs from Kyle Thompson, Karrah Kobus, and Rosie Hardy.

Both of us seemed frustrated at first cause 1.  I'm no model and 2. she just can't seem to get the shots she wanted.  I liked how the photos turned out though.  They kinda fell into place after post-processing.  Here they are. :)

I think this is my favorite one.  I look like a deer ready to be shot.




My attempt on looking lost. LOL.


 And I picked up a pine cone.


And I seem to have magic lifting powers in this shot. Hahaha.



My sister dubs this the "debutante" shot.







Next post will showcase a few shots of my sister, the photographer, taken by me. :)

What do you think?  Happy New Year! 2013 will be awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment