Thursday, January 17, 2013

Christmas Parties & Realizations for 2012

Hi there!

I am very much aware that my last post last year was about my birthday, which was last November.  Funny that I didn't post anything Christmas related.  Too many things to do and places to go but too little time.  I have promised myself though to share a bit of the fun I had last month during the several Christmas parties I attended last in 2012.  

I'm sorry though for the photo.  I just made it online cause I don't have Photoshop on this laptop.


Somehow, last year's festivities seemed so rushed and quick.  It was hard to keep up actually.  It was like one party or meet up after another.  There was two work parties, family get togethers, and friendly lunch and dinner meet-ups.  There could've been more, but too much of something is bad; in this case, bad for work.    Nonetheless, we made most of the short time we had for those meet-ups, especially for my friends who I don't get to see that often.  

To sum up last year, I guess I finally felt more settled here in Baguio.  I started going to the gym and towards the end of the year stopped.  LOL.  I started driving.  I think (and hope) I've become wiser with my money.  I've come to realize why adults get so boring, tired, and sleepy all the time in the eyes of a kid.  I got to travel out of the country after how many years!  Sometimes, you don't realize how blessed you are until you start enumerating all that was given to you and all that you've achieve.  I am so thankful for this year.

All of us are a year older now and supposedly wiser but I think I'm still pretty confused with some things in life.  LOL.  Which I'm hoping will change this 2013.  My relationships with my family and friends are stronger now and I know that whatever may come, I'll be backed up by them. :)


From me to you, again (no matter how late), happy new year!  :)


2 comments:

  1. Here's to a new year!!

    *your newest follower via greader. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! I have yet to discover greader. LOL. :)

      Delete