Sunday, July 22, 2012

Baguio Orchidarium

Hi!

Last Sunday (Yes, my posts are quite delayed by a week.), when there still wasn't a storm or a typhoon and the rain was tolerable, my family and I went to the orchidarium after lunch.  My mom has been filling up all our side tables with plants, especially orchids since they're really pretty and last longer.  She and my dad have a thing for plants and flowers they even have books on them.

We went in the afternoon and it wasn't as sunny already.  When you're from Baguio or somewhere where plants and flowers are more abundant, the site of all the plants and flowers together won't be as overwhelming unlike if you were a tourist from other cities I think.  I chose to take closer shots on some plants and flowers I found interesting.  Of course, there'll be portraits too. =)


Ella and an Orchid

Lady in Blue
The Furry Plant. (I forgot to get the names.)

  

The only withered flower I saw.



Barrel Man's brother

Some spiky plant.


The enormous lemon.

I don't know how long the Orchidarium's been around but they're divided into stalls too and some of them sell in Session Road during Panagbenga's Session in Bloom.  They're located near Burnham.  I actually think the place could be a good spot for shoots during the summer.  It might draw more tourists if there would be a quaint cafe of some sort. 

Go visit! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment