Monday, July 23, 2012

Current State of Mind

I'm not much of a writer (yet I have this blog).  All my thoughts are unfortunately locked up in my head and I find it quite difficult to express some thoughts that I do have especially when there are a lot.

  • SONA 2012
  • Sales quota
  • Inconvenient weather
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower (current read)
  • One Day (Yes, I've watched the movie but I wanna read the book)
  • Clothes and other things I'd like to buy (They keep piling up.  Must have eye covers such as those that horses wear when walking around the mall, or even logging in Facebook.)
  • And other things that can't be publicized.


What I lack in writing prowess, I hope I make up in photographs, although this is just made up of 2 photos. LOL.  Well, that's me on the phone.  Believe me, I have tons of pictures with me on the phone with different facial expressions.  I might even make a collage of all my on-the-phone photos.  This was taken by one of my friends (I don't even remember who) during dinner and I didn't know which post processed one to upload so I uploaded all.  LOL.

Yay, 2 posts in a row!  Let's hope for a third one tomorrow. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment